JFL CORE Training (Online)
JfL CORE, a training event consisting of interactive facilitation, engaging group discussions, and challenging exercises led by JfL staff and experienced leaders, will guide you and your team through the necessary steps to plan, start and sustain a Jobs for Life class at your church or organization and help you prepare men and women for meaningful work in your community.
(JfL CORE Training is required for new sites that have never led a JfL class. At least two individuals from your organization are required to attend if you have never led a JfL class.)
Key Features of JfL CORE:
- Step-by-step plan to implement Jobs for Life in your ministry
- Strategies to recruit and retain participants, volunteers, and businesses
- Tools to train and build a strong volunteer base
- Strategies to overcome class and participant roadblocks
- Opportunities to connect with JfL leaders from around the country
NOTE: JfL CORE Training is required to gain access to Jobs for Life tools and resources, to gain access to purchase the JfL curricula, and to be authorized to facilitate a JfL class or PfL class. For new sites that have never led a JfL class, a minimum of two team members from your organization must be in attendance.
If you have any questions, or are interested in attending a training, please contact email@example.com or click below to view training events being offered.