The Train the Trainer (T3) Certification Program is specifically designed for Jobs for Life (JfL) Network Leaders desiring to equip other leaders to share the JfL message and build community around the globe. The T3 Program will empower and equip JfL leaders with the tools, resources and hands-on facilitation skills for the purpose of increasing the number of new JfL sites going deeper into relationships within a city. This elite group of leaders will exemplify Christian character, a heart to serve others, and will serve as an extension of the JfL National Headquarters Staff.
Even better, you could earn up to $500 per training event!
Through the T3 Certification Program, you can:
- learn new tools, strategies, and skills to help people find work
- get paid up to $500 per training event
- travel at no expense to you
- meet incredible leaders from around the world
- help build community and relationships
The T3 Training Approach:
This training course will consist of 5 weeks of online work. Each week participants will complete a module with required reading and/or viewing assignments. Participants will engage in the Discussion Forums each week to provide answers to questions for assignments that will aid in the learning process. This training will have facilitators, who will lead instruction for maximum learning. Participants will participate in 5 training sessions over the course of 5 weeks that will last 3-5 hours each and participate in a 1 hour conference call to share comments and ask questions about the previous week’s assignment. The final phase of training will consist of a 3-day live event and participants will be designated to facilitate a particular section of the training program for observation and evaluation.
Sessions: 5 online
Conference Call: 1 per week – (1 hour)
Live Event: 3 days
Online Platform: GoToWebinar
- This course is for elite leaders who understand JfL’s culture and DNA.
- You will need a willingness to agree to JfL’s mission, vision, values and statement of faith.
- You will need to have attended a JfL training event (Global Leadership Gathering, Site Leadership Training, Champion Bootcamp, Welcome to the JfL Family, Breakfast of Champions, CityWide Training or JfL CORE)
- Currently serving or have served in a leadership role at a JfL Site.
What is the cancellation policy?
If you cancel your registration, we will refund your money up to three weeks before the training course starts minus $125 processing fee. After that all payments are non-refundable. Please notify Jobs for Life three weeks prior to start date of class. If Jobs for Life cancels the training course for any reason, we will refund your payment.
What if I start the certification program but can't finish it?
You will have the option of joining the next scheduled class to complete the certification program if seating is available.
Where is the live event held? Will I be responsible for travel accommodations?
The live event will be held in Raleigh, NC and yes, you are responsible for your own travel accommodations.
Will I have access to a list of hotels near training venue?
Yes. A list of hotels, restaurants and tourist sites will be provided in your welcome email.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.